Paper size: 8.5" x 11" or 216mm x 279mm
Each individual label is about 1.5" (3.8 cm) in diameter.
20 labels to a sheet.
Best to print on full-sheet sticker paper.
You will receive:
One ZIP file containing three JPG files at 300 dpi. Two files with spice names (40 different spices in total) and a blank label template to insert your missing spices.
Download link will appear after checkout.
Don't see a spice you have? No worries! A blank label template is included for your convenience. Just follow these instructions to insert your own text (no need to sign up and completely free to use).
1. Go to befunky.com
2. At the top menu under "Create", click on "Photo Editor"
3. A new page will appear. At the top, click on "Open" and then "Computer"
4. Find the blank label template on your computer and open the file
5. On the left-hand side menu, there is a button with the letter "A". Click on it to "Add Text".
6. Now you are free to choose any font and size you would like. (Unfortunately, they do not have the font that I used, but they have many other great fonts to choose from!)
7. After you type your text, just drag the word and put it to where you desire.
8. When you are done, click "Save" and choose "Computer" and save it in a place you can easily access.
9. Open the saved file and print!
This product is for digital download only. No physical product will be sent.
Colors may vary slightly due to different monitor and printer settings.